Web Development in Billings
Why Web Development is ImportantWhen you think of your website as an investment, it becomes easier to see why custom web development is an important aspect of the business. A website is the new curb appeal of your business and is often the first thing that customers see and interact with. Just like washed windows and beautiful flowers invite and relax clients, a custom website is the first step in establishing a business persona. After all, isn’t a website truly the first thing a customer looks at? A well-designed, thematically cohesive, intuitive website is more enticing than a hasty conglomeration of text, pictures, and snippets of content pasted into a generic theme. Customers can only stand a Wordpress minimalist theme for so long--having a custom website crafted by a Webgrain designer is a guaranteed way to secure more leads, increase readership, and convey information seamlessly. Putting Your Best Face Forward The Webgrain web design process is fairly straight forward—our team sits down with you and discusses your business as a whole, future goals, and your ideal website. We want your new site to be simple, interactive, and make sense for your business and your customers. A clean and well thought out website is the easiest way to accomplish all those goals, without being overly crowded or fussy. Custom web design allows us to create a website that matches the personality, structure, and overall outlook of your business. Through color, text, layout, and content, your website can become just as telling as your front steps, but with far less upkeep. Part of our promise to you is a simple management system that works for you and your employees, as well as training and support.
Our Web Development Process
- Our process starts with a kick-off meeting, where we gather information about your company, services, audience, purpose, and site and company goals.
- After you are confident we have addressed all your ideas, questions, and requirements, we’ll make recommendations and explain these options with the proposed pricing to deliver them. You’ll receive a formal proposal with the scope of work, prices, payment schedule, and contract.
- Because we work hand-in-hand with our marketing and copy-writing teams, we know that content is king, which is why we ask for it up front. If you have existing content you love, that's great–just send it our way. If you'd like a helping hand, we've got you covered.
- Here's the fun part–site design. Show us some examples you like, colors you want, and overall tone. We'll start working on bringing your ideas to life and send you a few designs to choose from. Feel free to bring your own ideas to the table and ask for changes. Remember that this is your site!
- We believe in a clean slate, which is why all our sites are built custom (you won't see a template here). We love the potential and creative flexibility of building websites from the ground-up. Go ahead, challenge us. We’re ready. We'll have the site built, including your design choice and content.
- We send you a functional, hosted version of your site, where you can explore how every aspect of your design works together. This stage is all about perfecting your site; you can submit any desired changes to the copy and then give final approval before your site goes live. (Don't worry, we run every site through our own stringent testing before launch.)
- We provide 24/7 monitoring of your site and will continue to work with you after launch to accommodate your requests, user feedback, system upgrades and any new emerging web technologies that you would like to include.